Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One Month!

Addison is one month old! This past month has gone by so fast! She is a wonderful addition to the family. Austin continues to be a huge help. In the beginning she was feeding about every 3 hours during the day and night. Now, she can go about 5-6 hours a night. Sometimes it is less or sometimes it is more. I really just depends on the activities the day before. When she turned 6 weeks old I thought that maybe it was time to move her to her crib in her own room. She slept great the first night in the room but that turned and she just wouldn't sleep. So, last night I put her back in the pack in play in my room and she slept 8 hours last night!!!! That was the first 8 hours sleep I had in a month! It felt great! So, she will be sleeping in our room for a little longer. She is doing a great job at holding her head up. She has been doing this since she was about 2 or 3 weeks old. She is a very strong girl. She is also all over the place. When I put her on the floor and then leave I come back and she is moved her self to face another way.







No comments: