Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Newest Addition Addison!

Well, I thought I was going to do better at this blog thing! I was wrong! Then Little Addison came into our lives and took all my extra time.

We went in on the 27th for an induction. I was starting at a 0 so I knew it was going to be a long day. Labor wasn't to great but that is probably why they call it labor. I went longer than the last time without an epidural because I wanted to feel the contractions and because I was kinda nervous about getting the epi since the last time I had to get poked 3 times before they got it. Well, this time the lucky number of sticks was 7!!! Yes, 7 times. They had to give me some relaxation drugs and do a sonogram of my back to get it into the right spot. I call it the relaxation drug because right when that stuff got into my system I was out! I actually woke myself up from snoring!! As that drug wore off I noticed I could feel the contractions in my left side. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. The nurse checked me at 7 and I was still a 3. I was getting nervous that I was going to end up with a c-section. At around 9 I started to feel a lot a pressure and I was complete! I went from a 3 to fully dilated in about 2 1/2 hours. That didn't feel very pleasant either. :)



Addison Lee Follett was born on April 27, 2011 at 9:42 pm! She came into this world screaming and she screamed for about a 45 minutes! She weighted about 7 lbs 6oz . Unfortunately, we are not really positive about it because we have three different weights. He length was also a little off. She was about 21 inches long at the hospital but three days later at the Dr she was 19. So who knows! All I know and care about is that she is healthy and perfect!



Big Brother Austin absolutely is in love with his baby sister! Every morning he has to give her a hug and a kiss. He loves to say, "Hello Pretty Girl". When we go out he like to point her out to people too. He is a huge help! He will bring me a diaper if I ask for it and will always look for her paci if she is crying. He holds her daily but only for a minute.



Meeting his sister... First Family Picture of Four!