Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HOT HOT HOT!


It is the only the beginning of June and it is already hitting 100 degrees! It is just hot! We have a sprinkler to play in but Austin wanted to swim. Well, it is hard to swim with a newborn and a three year old all by myself and I really don't want to do that with Addison. We don't have a little pool this year because whenever I buy them Austin never swims in it. So, yesterday when he wanted to swim I remembered a couple years ago I filled up his little truck with water to make a little water table. I was sitting next to an empty storage bucket and thought of just filling that up. Well, Austin loved it and ended up sitting inside of it and playing. It was really funny! He has already asked to swim in the bucket today!






















1 comment:

gale marsh said...

A good way to spend hot summer days.