Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fort Worth Science Museum

I had President's Day off so we got into the car with Grandpa and went to the newly redone Science museum in Fort Worth. They opened a new children's area that wanted to check out with Austin. We meet Aunt Kimberly, Caroline, and Alayna there too!

We first went into the dinosaur area! He wasn't to sure about the huge dinosaur skeleton that was in the middle. I thought it was pretty cool! There is also a molding of a footprint that kids can sit in. Austin wouldn't do it until Alayna did it. Once he saw that baby Alayna could do it he was all for sitting in the footprint.
Then we went into the children's area and it wasn't very long until Austin spotted the trains! He was in the train section for most of the time. I had to take the train away from him and carry him away from it do other things!When I got him away from the trains we went into the grocery store section. That is where you shop for food and then check it out.
Then it was back to the trains for awhile. Kimberly and Dad had a great time too!!!

Here is Caroline saying "CHEESE" and here is Alayna chillin in her stroller!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That picture is horrid.

The Follett Family said...

Of you?? I think it is funnY! I do think I probably could have found a better one of Alayna.

gale marsh said...

Wow it looks like Austin had a really good time. I know he liked all the stuff there, it is a neat place.