Friday, February 12, 2010

A Snowy Day!

Record snow in Ft. Worth!!! We had about 10 inches of snow in one day!! I cannot believe it! It all started on Thursday. We had school and had to watch the snow through the window. The district actually canceled school for Friday on Thursday night! This is shocking for our district! They normally don't call school till almost 7 in the morning when I am half way there! I have so many pictures I don't even know where to start! I tried to get Austin out in the snow many times but he just doesn't like it! I think he doesn't like the wet cold feeling. He stayed in the garage or under the porch while I played! Thursday night Steven and I went outside together and played shoveled the snow and threw a couple snowballs around. It was really fun. On Friday, Daddy did get him to pick up some snow and throw a couple snowballs.

Here is a little video of some of the pictures for our Snowy Day!!

1 comment:

gale marsh said...

This is so cute and I love the songs. Maybe Austin will like the snow better next year. It was alot of snow for sure this year. It looks like you guys had fun in the Texas record snow storm....