Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mr. Fixit


This is Mr. Fixit! This past week my engine light came on in my car so I couldn't drive. Austin asked why we weren't going any place so I told him my car was broken. All day he insisted on fixing Mommy's car. So, he got his hard hat on and his tools and headed outside. I was just going to let him play with his tool around my car but he asked me to put the hood up so he could see the engine. He looked for things that looked liked screws and used Phelipe.Then he hit some "engine" with Pat the hammer.


Mommy's Car is fixed!!!
Funny thing is, I took the car for a spin after he "fixed it" and the engine light turned off!

1 comment:

gale marsh said...

This is really cute. That would be great if he could fix your car each time with his cute hammer. You could save alot of money for sure.