Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!!


I cannot believe my little guy is three years old!! He is getting so big! We had a wonderful birthday party with a bunch of friends and family. He got so many nice presents! Austin loves Cars and trains and that is what he got! He also got a tent which is in the middle of our living room right now. He calls it his "sport" which is fort.
Our house is shrinking! We have no place to put anything! I don't know where we are going to put the new baby! I guess he or she will have to stay in the kitchen or something! HAHA! Just Kidding! We will find a place!
Our annual birthday picture with the stuffed monkey didn't happen this year because he is still scared of stuffed animals. Hopefully he will get over that soon!

1 comment:

gale marsh said...

He is growing up so fast. I can't believe he is already 3.