Monday, December 7, 2009

Six Flags!

Saturday we went to Six Flags for Bell's Holiday party. I was kinda worried that Austin would have fun because he doesn't like rides, stuffed animals, people in animal costumes, or even Santa. I was pleasantly surprised!! We went on the Merry Go Round, the truck train in the kids section, the train that goes around the park, a boat and yes, the Mini- Mine Train Roller Coaster!!

Austin has really started liking trains. Since we are so blessed in having one that is by our house(sarcasm!) he sees them all the time. At Six Flags he thought all of the roller coasters were Choo-choos! So, the Titan is a choo-choo! Does that make you want to go on it?? Not me! He really enjoyed himself and we loved watching him see new things. We will defiantly have to go back!


Family Picture on the Merry Go Round

Going up and down!

Riding the truck train!














Riding the Mini Mine Train was fun. When we first got in line Austin was yelling, CHOO-CHOO and he was so excited to go on it. Well, it took off without it and he wasn't very happy at all! He scream until it came back and it was our turn! I have to say, I haven't been on that ride in more than 10 years! I think they redid the cars and made them smaller because those seats are snug!

Here is a video of us taking off! Watch Austin's face as we were leaving. I wonder what he was thinking??


This is on the real choo-choo! He had so much fun! He was in the process of yelling Choo-choo and moving his arm down.(kinda like people do to get truckers to honk)

I have so many great pictures! I wish I could show them all!

1 comment:

gale marsh said...

It looks like he had a really good time at Six Flags. The pictures are really cute of him.