Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We had a busy weekend! On Friday, we had my family over for a surprise retirement party for my dad! Then after that Steven and I spent a couple bucks to have a fireworks display in my neighborhood for him. Austin had a great time having people over at his house and sharing all of his toys with his cousins. I have to say it is very relaxing having family get together here because I don't have to worry about what Austin is getting into! We had a lot of fun blowing bubbles and bowling. Grandma bought over a little bowling set. Austin would throw the bowling ball and the body bowl the rest of the pins down. It was so funny. I really wish I got it on video.


Watching fireworks...


Fireworks watching party..



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

sounds like fun! would have loved to see a video of the bowling!