Monday, June 8, 2009

Let the Summer Begin!!!

I am so excited about being at home this summer. Austin is so much fun! Today was a big day. Austin and I started our swimming lessons together. Well, it didn't go so well. Austin was the screamer and wouldn't let go of me. I am hoping he will get use to it and by next Friday he will be a pro! No picture because well, I am in the water with him! HAHA



After swim lessons we came home and had lunch then headed for a nap. No, I didn't take one (darnit) I mopped the floor.! After Austin woke up we colored the letter A and then danced and sung songs. We had a lot of fun..


The video of him dancing is to the right>>>>. It starts off a little slow but gets really cute!

This is a video of Austin telling Scooter to "SIT"! Yes, he is saying Sit! NOTHING ELSE!! :)