Saturday, February 14, 2009

Grandma Lulu

Ok, by demandhere it is! Two weeks ago was the hundredth day of school. All the first grade teachers decided to "be absent" that day and send in our one hundred year old grandmas to sub for the day. They have done this in the past but I have refused to do it. I really hate dressing up. This year I decided to be a team player and did it.! I have to admit it was pretty fun. I played dumb and called the computers the picture box, bathrooms the outhouses, I fell asleep reading, I chose one girl in the class and kept asking her her name. That was really funny. The kids were going back and forth wither it was me or not. Some of them believe it was really my grandma but other didn;t. They are so smart, a couple asked why all the other first grade teachers sent their grandmas.
I see my Grandma Patchett in this picture!


So, Introducing Grandma Lulu



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

you're so hot as a grandma!